NOVA Zarthrimin Oral Powder [ 4g x 30 sachets ]
* MOH Certified : MAL 08031456T
* Source of glucosamine is derived from seafood.
* First 3 months of pregnancy should be avoided
Zarthrimin Oral Powder contains glucosamine sulphate derived from seafood, known to help with joint pain and cartilage regeneration.
Each 4g sachet sodium-free Zarthrimin Oral Powder delivers an optimal dose of 1500mg glucosamine sulphate in a pleasant tasting drink, giving you the convenience of once-daily dosing for optimum joint protection.
- Triple strength formulation
- Sodium free
- Easy to drink with fruity flavour
Dosage & Administration
The content of one sachet should be taken orally once daily, 15 minutes before meal.
The recommended duration of therapy is 3 months, and may be repeated after intervals of 2 months (or according to medical prescription). Dissolve 1 sachet of Zarthrimin oral powder in a glass of lukewarm water. Stir well and drink.
- The therapeutic effect of glucosamine is only seen after 1 week. Therefore, it is advisable to include anti-inflammatory drug (in case of severe pain) during the first few days of treatment with glucosamine.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- The administration in patients with severe hepatic or renal insufficiency should be made under medical supervision.
- Protect from light and moisture.
- Store below 30oC.
- Avoid exposure to excessive heat.
- Administration during the first 3 months of pregnancy should be avoided.
- Source of glucosamine is derived from seafood.
|Glucosamine sulphate potassium chloride||1990 mg|
|(Equivalent to 1500 mg glucosamine sulphate)|