NOVA Soy Isoflavone Tablets 60s
* MOH Certified : MAL 06061406X
* Contraindicated in those who have hypersensitivity towards any component of soy isoflavones.
* Common allergic side effects include stomach upsets, constipation, and diarrhea.
Soy isoflavones are naturally occurring compounds concentrated from soy beans. These isoflavones are known to be beneficial to women’s wellness, especially towards maintaining hormonal levels of a woman.
When natural changes happen in your body, we believe you should use natural ways to maintain your feminity. With standardized extract of isoflavones in every tablet, Nova Soy Isoflavone is a natural solution for the sophisticated, matured woman.
- Standardized extracts
- Measurable dose
Dosage & Administration
Adults: Take 1 tablet once daily, with meal.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Safety during pregnancy cannot be established due to insufficient reliable data.
- Contraindicated in those who have hypersensitivity towards any component of soy isoflavones.
- Common allergic side effects include stomach upsets, constipation, and diarrhea.
|Soybean (Glycine max) standardized extract [40% total isoflavones]||125 mg|
|(Providing 50mg of total isoflavones)|