Nova Royal Jelly VegeCapsules 60s
* MOH Certified : MAL 15040059T
* Vegetable capsule derived from plant source.
Royal jelly is naturally produced by the nurse worker bee. It is a complex mixture of proteins, free amino acids, lipids, carbohydrates and vitamins, making it extremely nutritious. Queen bees which live exclusively on it are not only larger, but also lives 30 times longer than the average worker bee. Royal Jelly is known to promote youthfulness and immunity.
Royal Jelly is used as food and nutrition for young bee larvae that is destined to become a queen. It is the exclusive food for the queen bee throughout her highly productive life. Royal Jelly is extracted from the hive and immediately freeze-dried to remove the excess water from the product, leaving the other essential elements intact. Each capsule is designed to deliver 6% HDA, which plays a role in maintaining good health and strengthening the body’s immunity.
- Standardized extract of 6% HDA
- Vegetable capsule
Dosage & Administration
Adults: Take 1 capsule daily, preferably after meal.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- This product contains royal jelly and may cause severe allergic reactions including fatal anaphylactic reactions in susceptible individuals.
- Asthma and allergy sufferers may be at a greater risk.
- People who have allergic reactions should seek medical advice before consuming.
- Safety during pregnancy and breastfeeding cannot be established due to insufficient reliable data.
- This is a traditional preparation.
- Please consult your pharmacist/doctor before using this product.
|Royal Jelly Freeze Dried Powder (Equivalent to 500 mg of Fresh Royal Jelly)||167 mg|
*Vegetable capsule derived from plant source.