NOVA ProFlex Tablets 60s
* MOH Certified : MAL 17096017T
* Contraindicated in pregnant and lactating women.
Proflex is a combination of turmeric and boswellia extract. These combination of concentrated natural extracts are used traditionally to relief joint pains. Standardisation of natural extract is essential to maintain consistency, purity and safety of the ingredient.
Inspired by nature and science, ProFlex is an advanced formula combining two known anti-inflammatory herbs, namely Turmeric and Boswellia serrata that help relieve inflammation, and reduce joint stiffness and joint pain. To ensure the product is of a good quality, safe and efficacious, it is standardized to contain 95% of curcuminoids and 60% of boswellic acid in every tablet.
- Standardized extracts.
- Dual combination of anti-inflammatory herbs.
Dosage & Administration
Adults: 1 tablet to be taken orally once daily after meal.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Please consult your pharmacist/ doctor if symptoms persist/worsen.
- Contraindicated in pregnant and lactating women.
- Safe use in children has not been established.
- Do not exceed the stated dose.
- Safety of long term use has not been established
- This is a traditional medicine.
|Rhizoma Curcuma Longa Extract (standardized to contain 95% curcuminoids)||80 mg|
|Resin Boswellia Serrata Extract (standardized to contain 60% boswellic acid)||200 mg|