Nova Oat Beta-Glucan 490g
* Use with caution in people with cardiac problems or seizure disorders.
Oat beta-glucan is a natural form of soluble fiber found mostly in the outer layer of oat grains. In 2010, the European Food Safety Authority (EFSA) claimed that an intake of 3g beta-glucan or more daily is able to maintain normal blood cholesterol concentrations.
Nova Oat Beta-Glucan is formulated to contain 20% of beta-glucan to effectively manage your cholesterol levels. Each 15g serving provides 3g of oat beta-glucan, as recommended by the Ministry of Health Malaysia. Nova Oat Beta-Glucan is carefully processed and sieved to a fine powder to ensure you have a smooth and delightful experience. No artificial flavouring or taste is added, allowing you to enjoy the natural taste of the oat beta-glucan.
- Soluble and insoluble fibers acting as prebiotics
- GMO free
Dosage & Administration
- Mix 1 scoop (15g) with 150 ml to 200 ml of water, milk, fruit juice, or your favorite beverage.
- Take 1 scoop of Oat Beta-Glucan daily before meal. 1 scoop (15g) provides 3g of beta-glucan.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If symptoms persist, please consult a doctor.
- Use with caution in people with cardiac problems or seizure disorders.
- Opened bottles should be closed tightly and stored in a cool, dry place, but not refrigerated. Once opened, consume within 2 months.
Oat Bran Powder.
|Nutritional Facts||Per Serving (15g)|
|- Soluble Fiber||0.40g|
|- Insoluble Fiber||2.13g|