NOVA Neurotec Tablets 100s
* MOH Certified : MAL 08082476XZ
Neurotec is a combination of essential vitamin Bs. Each tablet contains an effective dosage of vitamin B1, B6, B12 (methylcobalamin) and folic acid. Methylcobalamin is a preferred form of vitamin B12 as it is known to aid nerves and it is an active form of B12. These vitamins are essential for maintaining a good health.
B-Vitamins are important nutrients so that nerve cells can stay healthy. B-Vitamins also help reduce the risk of heart disease by lowering homocysteine levels and can also help maintain healthy hair, skin and nails. Neurotec contains a good combination of B1, B6, B12 (methylcobalamin) and B9 (folic acid) for optimum nerve function.
- Active form of B12 for improved absorption
- Essential nutrient for healthy nerves
Dosage & Administration
Adult: Take 1 tablet twice a day, after any meal.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Neurotec is contraindicated in individual hypersensitive to any component of vitamin B12 containing product and intolerance to vitamin B1.
|Vitamin B1 (as Thiamine hydrochloride)||200 mg|
|Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine hydrochloride)||100 mg|
|Folic acid||500 mcg|