NOVA Livfit Phyto-8 Formula (Ginseng) Capsules 100s
* MOH Certified : MAL 06011859T
* Not suitable for those with uncontrolled hypertension
The goodness of Nova Livfit Phyto-8
- Ginseng :
- antioxidant and anti-inflammatory,
- improve brain functions, erectile dysfunction, improvements in immune functions, fight fatigue and promote energy, control of blood glucose,
- Marigold Flower:
- potent antioxidants, protecting the eyes, protect your skin from the sun’s damaging ultraviolet (UV) rays.
- antioxidant properties, antimicrobial properties, anti-inflammatory properties, reduce gastric acid secretion and protect the stomach, antidiabetic properties, prevent kidney stones, improve liver health,
- major dietary source of the antioxidant lycopene, which has been linked to many health benefits, including reduced risk of heart disease and cancer
- Green Tea:
- great source of antioxidants, flavonoids which are beneficial plant chemicals that may lower heart disease risk, improved brain function, fat loss, a lower risk of cancer and many other impressive benefits
- Bitter Orange:
- beneficial effects of Anti-aging, Anti-wrinkles, Glycosaminoglycans synthesis regulation, Collagen synthesis stimulation, Antioxidant, Photoprotection, Weight Loss, Indigestion, Athletic performance, Diabetes and High blood pressure
- It is rich in antioxidants and oligomeric proanthocyanidin complexes, help reduce blood pressure, improve blood flow, reduce oxidative damage, improve collagen levels and bone strength, supports your brain as it ages, reduce cancer risk.
- antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, strengthens blood vessels, improves circulation, prevent cell damage, could help in treating retinopathy, help lower blood glucose levels
DOSAGE & ADMINISTRATION
Adults: Take 1 tablet daily with meal.
* May be increased to [ 2 tablets daily ] or [ 2 tablets 2 times ]
* Take together with [ 1000mg of vitamin c ] and [ Vitamin E 400iu ] to get complete anti-oxidant protection = antiaging benefit
- Keep Out of reach of children.
- Store at room temperature(15 - 30°C).
- Protect from direct sunlight.
- Safe use of ginseng in pregnant women and children has not been established.
- Safety on long term use has not been established
- This is a traditional preparation
- If symptoms persist, please consult a doctor.
- Not suitable for those with uncontrolled hypertension
Tagetes erecta (Marigold flower) standardized extract [5% Lutein and 0.9% Zeaxanthin]
Phyllanthus niruri standardized extract EPN 797 [4% Corilagin & 18% Total phyllanthus flavonoids]
|Lycopersicon lycopersicum (Tomato) standardized extract [10% Lycopene]||100 mg|
Camellia sinensis (Green Tea) standardized extract [98% Tea polyphenols]
Panax ginseng (Ginseng) standardized extract [50% Ginsenosides]
|Citrus aurantium (Bitter orange) standardized extract [95% Hesperidin]||50 mg|
|Vitis vinifera (Grape seed) standardized extract [95% Proanthocyanidins]||55 mg|
|Vaccinium myrtillus (Bilberry) standardized extract [25% Anthocyanidins]||50 mg|