NOVA Lipiros Tablets [ 60s / 180s ]
* MOH Certified : MAL 20122200T
Lipiros is a combination of Red yeast rice and Roselle extract. They work synergistically to manage cholesterol and maintain healthy blood vessels. The Red yeast rice in Lipiros is standardized to contain 1% Lovastatin, giving you the certainty of dose in every tablet. This also allows you to accurately adjust the dose according to your needs. Lipiros is also free from the kidney-toxin, citrinin, hence giving you an extra peace of mind every time you take it. Standardized extracts Citrinin free Measurable dosage
Red yeast rice has been used for centuries in China as both food and medicine. It is made by fermenting a type of yeast called Monascus purpureus over red rice. Standardization of red yeast rice has allowed it to be used in a more responsible manner because it contains chemicals that are similar to prescription statin medication which is used for cholesterol management.
- Standardized extracts
- Citrinin free
- Measurable dosage
Dosage & Administration
Adults: Take 2 tablets daily at night, after meal.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- This product contains naturally occurring Lovastatin.
- Please consult your pharmacist/doctor before taking this product.
- Do not take this product if you are already on statin products (Lovastatin, Atorvastatin, Fluvastatin, Pravastatin, Simvastatin, Rosuvastatin etc).
- If you experience any allergic reactions or side effects such as lethargy, body and muscle aches, please stop using this product.
- Concurrent use of fibrates may cause severe myositis and myoglobinuria.
- This is a traditional preparation.
|Semen monascus purpureus (Red yeast rice) extract (1% Lovastatin)||350 mg|
|Calyx hibiscus sabdariffa (Roselle) standardized extract (1% Anthocyanins)||100 mg|