NOVA Ginkgo 40mg Tablets 100s
* MOH Certified : MAL 04103333T
The ginkgo tree is known to be one of the oldest living trees on earth and possess many medicinal values, especially in the leaves. The ginkgo leaves are known traditionally for promoting healthy blood circulation. Nova’s Gingko Tablets standardized extract provides consistency, safety and purity for every tablet consumed.
Ginkgo has been traditionally used to improve blood circulation. Every tablet of Nova Ginkgo contains a standardized extract of 24% ginkgo flavonoids and 6% terpenes, similar to those used in clinical trials. For your peace of mind, Nova Ginkgo also meets the safety standards of the German Commission E Monographs with the level of ginkgolic acid less than 5ppm in every tablet.
- Standardized extracts
- Less than 5ppm ginkgolic acid
Dosage & Administration
Adults : 1 tablet, 3 times daily, preferably after meal.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Please consult your pharmacist/doctor before taking this product.
- This is a traditional preparation.
- Contraindicated in pregnant women.
- Not recommended if you are breastfeeding.
- As the use of Ginkgo may increase the tendency of bleeding, please consult your pharmacist/doctor if you are on or intend to start using any other medicines and before you undergo any surgical/dental procedure.
|Ginkgo biloba standardized extract||40 mg|
|(24% Ginkgo flavonoids & 6% Terpene lactones)|