NOVA Fish Oil 600mg Softgels 60s
* MOH Certified : MAL 07031142X
* Source of gelatin is derived from bovine.
Fish oil contains omega 3 fatty acids: eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA). It is one of the essential fatty acids that our body requires to function optimally. The EPA helps regulate normal inflammation in our body, and DHA serves as an important component for the brain and eyes. An approved claim by the European Food and Safety Authority (EFSA) mentioned that a minimum of 250 mg of EPA & DHA contributes to normal cardiac function maintenance. However, our body cannot produce it and can only be obtained through diet and supplementation.
Given the importance and benefits of Omega-3 fatty acids, choosing a good Omega-3 is essential, focusing on its source, safety, absorption, and content. Nova Fish Oil contains the highest pharmaceutical grade triglyceride fish oil obtained from small fish found in Peru - the anchovies.
- ACTISOF for improved absorption
- Natural, triglyceride form
- High Omega-3 content
- Triple molecular distillation to remove heavy metal and contaminants.
Dosage & Administration
Adults: 2 softgels to be taken daily, after meal or as directed by your pharmacist or physician.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Safety during pregnancy cannot be established due to insufficient reliable data.
- If symptoms persist, please consult a doctor.
|Fish Oil (Providing Omega-3 Triglycerides 350mg of EPA and DHA)||600 mg|
*Source of gelatin is derived from bovine.