NOVA EPO 1000mg Softgels 100s
* MOH Certified : MAL 07031140X
* Source of gelatin is derived from bovine.
Evening primrose oil (EPO) is a natural source of the omega-6 essential fatty acids gamma-linolenic acid (GLA). It has been used for hundreds of years to support female general well-being. This is because GLA acts as a precursor to form prostaglandins that help regulate the body processes and support normal healthy skin.
Nova EPO is made from cold-pressed seeds of evening primrose oil from Oenothera biennis plant to preserve this sensitive oil's natural goodness. Each softgel delivers 10% of the essential Omega-6 essential fatty acid gamma-linolenic acid (GLA) in an Actisof formulation to enhance the body's absorption for maximum efficacy.
- Cold-pressed to preserve essential nutrients
- Once-a-day dose
- ACTISOF for improved absorption
Dosage & Administration
Adults: 1 to 2 softgels to be taken daily after meal or as directed by your pharmacist or physician.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use together with warfarin.
- Individuals who are allergic to any component of evening primrose oil might experience hypersensitivity.
|Evening Primrose Oil (10% Gamma-linolenic acid)||